Let me introduce this strange deliciousness I came up with.
Hands down I am 100% fanatic when it comes down to mojitos. Ask anyone who knows me, I am sure they won’t hesitate to tell you.
Typically a classic mojito is made with Rum , I took this drink to a different level. What kind of level do you ask…I added Vodka. To be fair its not just any kind of vodka its Pear Vodka. Who knew that sort of flavor even existed. I should have known better when that UV Brand came out with cake flavored vodka.
Any who, back to my weird invention. I was in my backyard doing my weekly chore of removing all the weeds from my garden, when I realized I had so much mint. Talk about weeds, mint grows like crazy! I couldn’t let all this mint go to waste.
I had plenty of strawberry’s left over and I was in the mood for something yummy and refreshing and voila inspiration took over.
I know it sounds sort of lets say unethical, but I pinky promise its definitely worth a try.
- ¾ cup of Apple Berry Sparkling water (I used LaCroix)
- 2 oz of Grey Goose Pear Vodka
- 4 Strawberrys
- 5 Mint leaves (more for garnish)
- 1 TBS Light Agave Nectar
- ½ cup crushed ice
- Muddle strawberry's, mint, and agave nectar in a cocktail shaker (until fragrant)
- Add Vodka , water, and crushed ice to the shaker along with the other ingredients.
- Put lid on shaker, and give it 5 good shakes.
- Grab a glass cup, strain making sure to not leave any mixture behind.
- Garnish with mint leaves and sit back and enjoy!