Well football season is here and one of the number one things that are eaten while watching a game is WINGS!!! or Pizza lol. Either or businesses are making a lot of money during this time of the year.
I love me some wings, my favorites are old bay, mild and bbq wings. I like to have mild flavored wings pair with sweet flavored wings or salty wings paired with sweet wings. Either way it’s delicious!
So this past Monday Night my husband’s favorite football team was playing, I figured it would be a good time to make some wings for him. I normally make wings with Franks Red Hot sauce which is SOOO DARN GOOD! So I decided to make my own version of wings and I ended up coming up with these spicy chipotle wings that come with a nice punch. They’re a little spicy but their good enough to keeping. I know I always have a problem with eating really spicy food, what normally happens is I eat into something spicy but then I can’t keep eating because my mouth is on fire and then the food just never taste the same. Anyways these pack enough spice to keep you wanting more. I hope you enjoy them as much as my husband did!
- 1 7oz can of Chipotles in Adobo
- ½ up of Honey
- 4 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 12 Wings
- Pre-Heat oven at 425
- Wash, Pat and dry the wings. If you don't dry the wings they will come out soggy.
- Spread them in a non-stick baking pan
- Season them with Salt and Pepper
- Put the wings in the oven for 20 minutes, then flip them over and cook them for another 20 minutes
- While you have your wings in the oven, add all the rest of your ingredients into a blender
- Blend together
- After your wings are done cooking toss them in a bowl with the sauce
- And serve!