If I absolutely had to live off just smoothies, I totally would.
I mean seriously whats not to like. It’s like a milkshake without all the excess sugar and fat.
I work out on a daily basis … I am not going to lie when I am done, all I think about is water and food.
At the same time, I don’t want to eat anything that’s going to reverse all the hard work I did.
Usually, I look for something quick, healthy ,delicious, and high in protein. This smoothie right here is perfect for post workouts. If you are a peanut butter lover (like me!) you will totally dig it.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 TBS creamy peanut butter
- 1 TBS Cacao powder ( I used Navitas Natural organic cacao)
- 1 tsp finely ground flaxseed
- handful of your favorite granola
- Using a blender/nutri bullet, blend almond milk, banana, peanut butter, cacao powder, and flaxseed.