Welp guys Thanksgiving is officially here! How exciting right?!
I love this time of the year, you get to spend quality time with your loved ones, you get to eat delicious food and not have to worry about how many calories you ate, because in reality who cares. You will probably walk it off on Black Friday anyways.
I have so many reasons to be thankful for. My husband my number one supporter, my family, great friends and most of all…. our amazing followers. We’re so grateful to have you guys following us! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We’re trying to put our best work out there! So please bare with us lol
So I met my husband about 10 yrs ago and when I went to the first Thanksgiving lunch at his Grandmother’s house, we had some amazing food, but something stood out…..this delicious, moist, sweet, comforting corn bread. Of course I had to ask Shawn (my husband) who had baked this amazing corn bread, it happened to be his mother, my now amazing Mother-in-Law. Every family event there is, she makes this corn bread and of course I had to ask for the recipe, which she kindly shared with me, well not only once or twice, actually more than 3 times. I know! I kept losing the recipe. I figured she get tired of me asking for it so the last time she gave it to me, I had it stored somewhere safe. Now when I go to cookouts or parties, I make this corn bread and it’s always a HIT!
If you happen to not host Thanksgiving this year and need to make something quick and easy to take, this will be your go to recipe! People will ask you to make this every year! I hope you enjoy, like I will this Thursday!
- 2 boxes of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 8oz sour cream
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 14oz of can cream style corn
- 1 stick of butter
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the stick of butter in the microwave.
- In a large bowl mix eggs, sour cream, sugar, can of creamed corn and salt.
- Then add muffin mix, butter and stir it all together.
- Add it to your 13x9x2 baking dish and heat it in the oven for about 35mins.
- Please make sure it's cooked thoroughly with a toothpick, if it's not cooked through put it back in the oven for a few more minutes.