True confession. I have a problem… I have a huge sweet tooth. I’ve mellowed down over the years, but me and desserts are like two peas in a pod. I can’t resist them and they can’t resist me. It’s a vicious circle. I vicious circle I tell ya!!!
Everyone gets cravings, I mean we are only human.
I guess there is a fine line between natural foods like what mother nature put on earth for us and then there are refined/processed foods.
Now a days you hear about processed foods and how they socially aren’t acceptable anymore, blah blah blah… So then you are stuck in a whirlwind. Ok, so how do I satisfy this sweet tooth… CHIA PUDDING. Yup, I said it chia pudding. Chia seeds are high in omega 3’s, which is great for your body I hear. And guess what it’s made from our one and only mother nature. If its made from her, then you know it must be good for ya.
I like my pudding a little bit on the thicker side, but if you like you could always add a little more milk.
- 1 cup of chia seeds
- 2½ cup almond milk
- 3 Tbs honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pint of raspberry
- ¼ cup of sweetened coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl place the chia seeds, almond milk, honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Using a whisk mix well, until all ingredients and well incorporate. (Making sure there aren't chunks of chia seeds)
- Refrigerate for 4 hours/overnight
- Place in bowls or cups.Garnish with raspberry on top and sprinkle coconut flakes